The purpose of the Transition Security Train the Trainer training course is to demonstrate how to successfully plan and perform any training events appropriate to your specialties.
Only In the course associated with firearms, physical instruction must be followed as a complementary requirement to achieve the Trainer title you will acquire.
You will also learn
- Basic training theory and methodologies to provide you with a foundation.
- How to create a training climate that encourages questions and participation.
- How to use training time wisely and thoroughly cover all objectives in the
- courses taught.
- How to adjust training to meet the learners’ needs.
- How to use testing and evaluation feedback procedures to assess the effectiveness
- of training and to modify methodology, personal approach, materials, etc.
- How to follow training planning procedures
- Intro of the train the trainer
- Personal appearance
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Information delivery methodology
- Communication and cultural awareness
- Conflict management
- The trainer-student relation protocol
- Education environment
- Ideas, expectations, goals
- Training theory and practicing
- Participants will be tasked to build a full presentation from scratch of a specific topic using power-point and other computer methods and, represent it to other participants under the direct supervision of the instructors.
- Participants will be divided into groups and instructors will create for their stimulation of conflict situations which will involve all groups to demonstrate the best practice of conflict and anger management at the workplace.
- It may be required to repeat these processes to ensure a solid foundation of information delivery.
Training aids will be used
- Videos and pictures
- Power-points and basic photo-shop
- Laptops and notebooks
- Word, Excel, spreadsheet, and sticky notes
- Digital movie maker or cutter